Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location : Atlanta, GA - 30328
Duration: 4 months contract with possible extension
About Client: Our client is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Help and support the technology governance planning team and other cross functional organizations in the efforts to communicate planning scenario analysis and key outputs of the planning process to key NT2.0 stakeholders.
- Create PowerPoint presentations to support key Governance Committee meetings
- Analyze and summarize output from modeling scenarios
- Deck Analysis
- Communicate with Key Stakeholders
Responsibilities and years of experience associated with job duties:
- Experience in helping technology governance teams
- 5+ years in related field (IT, Engineering, Technology)
- Excellent analytical and qualitative skills
- Experience with Technology is highly preferred
- Experience with HFC Networks is highly preferred
- Experience creating executive level presentations
- Very strong PowerPoint storyboarding skills required
- Ability to quickly support ad hoc requests
- Robust communication, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Vikas @ firstname.lastname@example.org 678-487-8561