Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30318
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA - 30318
Duration: Long term Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 3+ years of Gaming domain experience
- 3+ years of experience with demonstrated excellence in people, process, and technology management and a track record of delivering results.
- At least 1 year Experience in working for a casino, Hotel chain or a slot/gaming/hospitality product company is must.
- 6+ Years of experience in working as Business analyst, writing requirements, wireframes for e-commerce applications, content management, mobile apps, Kiosk, marketing applications.
- 6+ Years of experience in working as Business analyst, writing requirements, wireframes for contact call center, hotel reservations, Online travel and booking websites
- Will be assigned to vertical business unit and be an interface between those respective business units and Information Technology.
- Should have a deep understanding of the hospitality/gaming environment, and how initiatives can meet business strategy and goals.
- Support the roadmap of IT deliverables that meet business objectives aligned with technology direction.
- Execute tasks in support of delivery of projects.
- Participate in the ideation and innovation processes.
- Develop presentations as requested on strategy, roadmap, and performance.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 415-200-4127