Cambridge Cambridge, MA 02138
Job Title : Business Analyst
Duration : 01+ Months
Location : Cambridge, MA, 02138
About Our Client:
Our Client is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research in many disciplines. They have an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with more than 2,00,000 alumni around the world. They are one of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
- The Selected contractor will support IT development projects or operations by performing system configuration, development of technical documentation and presentation materials.
- Need to Engage in user outreach, issues management, research, peer and best practices benchmarking, user provisioning, and end user training.
- The candidate will have to provide Tier One and Tier Two production support, including customer communication, troubleshooting, researching and recommending resolution options, following standard procedures and processes according to established service levels.
- Meets with customers to field direct requests, discuss requirements and collaborate on solution design including business process and policy related matters where applicable.
- Should be effectively coordinating with technical team to make sure that requirements are well understood as part of the software development lifecycle e.g., requirements review, turnover, signoff.
- Prior experience required in Developing test scripts and executes testing to ensure new products, enhancements, bug fixes, and patches function as expected and without introducing regression issues.
- Need to Provide functional support during project release go lives, which may include occasional evening or weekend work.
- Need to Interview key stakeholders and end users to analyze business processes and systems needs.
- Should have prior experience translating business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Sound expertise Capturing use cases, user stories and conceptual process models.
- Should be able to Assist with general administration, special projects, and performs other related job duties as needed.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate keen problem solving troubleshooting ability, business systems savvy, and attention to detail.
Additional job Details:
- The client is looking for someone with 3+ years of Campus Solutions Student Financials (CS SF)experience.
- Need to have Most recent experience should be with CS version 9.2.
- The Selected contractor will be assisting the Student Accounts team with the following: -
- Handle reporting changes, implementing multiple activity guides for student engagement, and smaller projects as assigned.
- Should be able to provide training to staff on CS SF functionality as needed.
- Managing SF configuration and setup, production support, troubleshooting, or other tasks as needed.
- Should be able to provide Early support for the CS 9.2 implementation by providing expertise and training in CS 9.2 new functionality and conducting initial gap-fit analysis on Campus Solutions customizations, recommending opportunities for improvement during implementation, writing requirements for retrofits or system changes In addition to Campus Solutions experience, the candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Helen : email@example.com 678-604-8280
Shiva: firstname.lastname@example.org 678-487-8565