Cambridge Cambridge, MA 02138
Job Title : Business Analyst
Duration : 04 Months
Location : Cambridge, MA – 02138
About Our Client: Our Client is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research in many disciplines. They have an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with more than 2,00,000 alumni around the world. They are one of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
- The Selected Contractor will Analyze, define and document requirements.
- Need to Assist with the business case development analyze current state in terms of people, process and product.
- Should Elicit requirements and critical success factors for improved future state.
- Need to Analyze, translate and simplify requirements.
- Develop conceptual or graphic prototypes and mockups.
- Should Design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage project scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- In some cases, design scenario based test plan to validate the solution to determine if it has fulfilled the requirements and is usable.
- Need to Serve as subject matter expert supporting the development or training and communications.
- Required skills include advanced business and technical writing skills, process modelling, cost benefit analysis, understanding of systems engineering and change management concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- MBA and CBAP a plus.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, including process flow diagramming.
- Should have to Conduct interviews and facilitate workshops and focus groups to gather and analyze the need for new or enhanced functionality.
- Work with user departments, understand and diagram work flow.
- Need to Create user stories, use cases and business requirements documents to support application development, revisiting and refining previously gathered requirements as needed.
- Should Capture and document change requests, out-of-scope requests, and bugs.
- Need to Develop plans and scenarios to test functionality, accessibility, and usability.
- Analyze and research data requests.
- Should Assist the service desk in the documentation of user procedures and knowledge articles.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Polly: firstname.lastname@example.org 585-282-6093