Chandler, Arizona, US - 85226 Chandler, AZ 85226
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Chandler, Arizona, US - 85226
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 9 Months
About Our Client: Our client is an American multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. They provide recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing, and workforce consulting. The client has over 3,900 offices in 82 countries.
- Lead the requirements gathering and documentation for TTS product enhancements.
- Assist project team throughout project, including requirements review, input into design and architecture, QA testing script design and execution, support in sprint reviews with end users, as well as through implementation.
- Grow expertise of TTS products to provide SME services to peers and end users.
- 4+ years in Business Analyst position within a software development team. Experience in working with end users and product owners in determining product enhancement requirements, ability to communicate between business and technical teams.
- Strong communication and documentation skills, experience in an Agile development methodology, as well as project management experience.
- Work with senior level BA, business owners and user groups to obtain and understand issues and goals and to be able to translate these into technical requirements
- Work with immediate BA manager to grow knowledge of the business and supporting applications and technologies in order to provide alternative solutions and recommendations to fulfill business requirements
- Develops user stories and functional specifications
- Review business requirements and functional specifications with the development and QA teams; works toward becoming the Subject Matter Expert for the application and business processes
- Assisting in QA and UAT functional testing efforts, ensures business requirements are delivered as expected; facilitates UAT with release documentation, test scripts and training; responds to users questions and issues and tracks responses
- Creates a cohesive partnership with the application development team
- Provides feedback and ideas for overall requirements, development, and testing process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology, or equivalent hands on work experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter