Columbia, South Carolina Columbia, SC 29201
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Columbia, South Carolina - 29201
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- The Business Analyst serves as a key member of the Participation Operations team in accounting and servicing roles of the application on behalf of the Company.
- Responsibilities include advanced loan accounting and servicing, complex analysis, data entry and monitoring and reconciling loan balances to the general ledger.
- Supports Part Ops, other in-bank departments as well as district ACAs, investors and other outside entities, as needed.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Team Member (Project Roles)
- Analytical role in projects; utilization of Accounting system functionality, upgrades, bank initiatives, outsourcing initiatives, regulatory changes, and line of business expansions are the key areas of emphasis
- Analytical in areas of Accounting functionality and its surrounding applications.
- Serves as team member for Participation Operations projects, as needed.
- Represents the business needs of the department, finance division, lending, outsourcing customers or other partners on projects.
- Analyzes other applications and systems related to project initiative.
- Adheres to project methodology according to established standards, handles change control, processes recovery procedures, and conducts knowledge transfer to others.
- Involved in association related participations, system changes and upgrades.
- Prepares or reviews procedures for assigned manuals resulting from project changes.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh