Columbus Columbus, IN 47201
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Columbus, IN- 47201
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Experience in Manufacturing Domain
- Should have over 8 years’ experience in Business Analysis
- Experience in working Mobile application development
A-45% Analysis & Requirements:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Clarify and improve the business processes impacted by the technology changes that are part of assigned projects.
- Evaluate system changes for downstream system and/or organizational impacts.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Screen and Interface Designs.
B-25% Support Solution Design:
- Align business processes to the target application footprint.
- Give input into solution designs by means of functional requirements across process, data, and technology that meet business requirements and adhere to relevant standards and principles, leverage common tools and processes, and meet cost/delivery objectives.
- Consider in the functional requirements, the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Actively participate in discussions on solution options and business partner decision making to minimize the amount of project investment divergence from target architecture.
- Perform reviews with key stakeholders throughout the design lifecycle to ensure alignment on solution designs and requirements. This may include but is not limited to the following activities: provide support to design team, testing execution, deployment verifications, customer satisfaction reviews, etc.
- Adhere to process and documentation standards to ensure sustainment of the solution and business capability, support solution implementation as necessary.
C-15% Business Partnership:
- Work with businesses to identify and confirm connections between business goals and strategies and the process data, and technology investments required to achieve them.
- Engage with business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with technology teams, functional counterparts and business partners.
D- 15% Application verification:
- Coordinate with Development team to ensure the application features are as per requirement.
- Ensure traceability from business requirements through application testing and work with development and quality assurance teams clarifying requirements.
- Provides input and feedback on application testing to Project Management.
- Holds project team resources accountable to their deliverables and ensures project execution.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 415-200-4127