Foster City Foster City, CA 94404
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Foster City, CA - 94404
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 7-10 years of experience as Business Analyst
- Strong work experience in data management, data analysis, reporting , analytics related projects.
- Assist with system setups and the data collection, mapping and configuration to support new and existing functionalities of the Oracle system.
- Demonstrated experience in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, functional configuration, testing, and client user training.
- Experience in solution design and implementation, Interfaces and data migration projects/activities; in-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle process.
- Translate high-level business requirements to functional specifications for IT and manage changes to those specifications.
- Analyze and evaluate existing and/or proposed systems.
Good To Have:
- Has worked in Life sciences industry and well versed with the finance process of that industry.
- Oracle Financials implementation experience in one or more applications - GL, AP, AR, Assets.
- Experience supporting a Finance and/or Accounting Shared Services organization
- Experience in DRM, Tableau and ETL will be plus.
- Strong oral, written, communication and presentation skills (Visio, PowerPoint)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4127