San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94112
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA - 94112
Duration: 6-9 months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Need a Business Analyst to support multiple engagements. Will act as the main liaison for the Business team to coordinate the requirements gathering, documentation and testing activities across several active engagements.
- The BA should be self-driven, work independently, provide light project management support across multiple project stakeholders and take activities to closure.
- The Business Analyst should have good SDLC knowledge and should support the Development resources, providing clarifications and issue resolutions. Familiarity with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies would be expected.
- Good written and verbal communication skills would be important. Any Life Sciences experience, especially within R&D domain, would be a preferred (but not required).
- Min. 5 years in Business Analysis / Project Management
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com; 678-250-9916