SFO San Francisco, CA 94016
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: SFO, CA - 94016
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
Position summary: We are looking for a seasoned Business Solutions Analyst (BSA) to onboard subscription products/offers across multiple back-end systems. You should be comfortable wearing multiple hats because you are asked to manage projects, write onboarding specifications, and use proprietary tools to create offers. You understand and assess critical paths and technical dependencies of new product launch, and facilitate discussions between project teams including product management, engineering team, sales, etc. You assist writing business requirements, and write functional specifications. Using your technical background, you configure complex subscription offers using proprietary tools.
- Write detailed offer specifications that take into account all requirements, constraints, and deliverable associated with the defined objectives
- Identify systems that are required to create offers, and drive the effort to define offers in multiple systems
- Build the project plan and schedule (including milestones), drive the progress, identify constrains, keep track of change requests, and maintain the schedule
- Facilitate communication between multiple teams effectively.
- Coordinates all aspects of the product onboarding.
- Understand and assess critical paths and dependencies for launching products/offers, and facilitate discussions between project teams.
- Brings up and resolves technical and complex issues in a timely manner.
- Create offers using proprietary tools.
- Knowledge of subscription lifecycle is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of relevant BSA experience
- Experience with project management
- Experience with SQL
- Worked on product onboarding, subscription offers, Ecommerce, SKU
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Experience driving waterfall, scrum, kanban, agile development projects
- Experience working in JIRA, or similar task/bug tracking systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects in concert
- Experience with technical drawings Enjoy working on back-end systems
- Detail oriented
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377