Secaucus Secaucus, NJ 07094
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Secaucus, New Jersey - 07094
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Business Analyst for a Healthcare Payer system that processes workers compensation bills for the Federal Department of Labor. The business analyst will provide functional and analytical support for requirements validation, design, training, and QA support. An ideal candidate will have subject matter experience in healthcare claims processing, general knowledge of pharmaceutical claims processing, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analyzes business processes and performs needs assessments in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives
- Interprets business needs and translates them into system requirements
- Writes business specifications and forwards to technical staff for system development
- Interprets systems specifications to develop, maintain and support automated business processes
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Reviews and provides input for QA test plans
- Configures system settings and options, plans and executes acceptance testing, and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Generally domestic scope/accountability
- Knowledge of SDLC processes
- Provide estimates and weekly status reports for project plans
- Updates system documentation
- Plans, arranges and controls meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff during system investigations and throughout subsequent development work. Takes responsibility at a high level for the proper conduct of such relations.
- Defines, plans and justifies (in business terms) projects to develop/implement automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Assists clients/users in defining acceptance tests for automated systems, and takes responsibility for their proper execution.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum five years’ experience as a business analyst or systems analyst or related work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Clear communication, particularly written communication
- Knowledge of project life cycle
- Experience creating logical process flow diagrams
- Ability to perform and present root cause and downstream effects analysis
- Experience developing use cases and designing screens
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Dennis Miller @ Dennism@askstaffing.com ; 678-487-8583