Cambridge Cambridge, MA 02138
Job Title : Business Analyst
Duration : 02 Months
Location : Cambridge, MA - 02138
About Our Client: Our Client is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research in many disciplines. They have an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with more than 2,00,000 alumni around the world. They are one of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
- The Selected contractor will Analyze, define and document requirements.
- Need to Assist with the business case development analyze current state in terms of people, process and product.
- Should be able to Elicit requirements and critical success factors for improved future state.
- Need to Analyze, translate and simplify requirements.
- Should be able to Develop conceptual or graphic prototypes and mockups.
- Need to Design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage project scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- In some cases, design scenario based test plan to validate the solution to determine if it has fulfilled the requirements and is usable.
- Should be able to Serve as subject matter expert supporting the development or training and communications.
- Skills Required include advanced business and technical writing skills, process modeling, cost benefit analysis, understanding of systems engineering and change management concepts.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
- MBA and CBAP a plus.
- Should have Strong proficiency in MS Office, including process flow diagramming.
- Sound experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.2
- A focus on student records is a plus.
- Sound Experience configuring workflows, activity guides and communications required
- PS Query expertise
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Daniel: firstname.lastname@example.org 617-297-9622
Shiva: email@example.com 678-487-8565