Business Analyst with Guidewire and Policy Centre
Honolulu Honolulu, HI 96803
Job Title: Business Analyst with Guidewire and Policy Centre
Location: Honolulu HI - 96803
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Note-We need BA with good experience with Web Portal and insurance domain knowledge.
In case Candidate worked on GW portal, that will be great.
Total- 10 Years exp required,
Qualifications Required: (Knowledge, skills or special requirements)
- 2+ years relevant experience in online web-based portal implementations
- 5+ years business analysis experience, focusing on requirements
- Ability to operate in an agile software development methodology
- Ability to develop, plan, and coordinate project-related activities amongst multiple stakeholders
- Communicate closely with business and IT associates
- Work well in a mixed-team environment
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, or related field.
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- Experience with Guidewire portals (Producer Engage and Consumer Engage) version 5 or higher
- Prior experience working with surrounding Guidewire insurance suite (PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, ClaimCenter)
- Design experience with emphasis in User Experience and User Interfaces
- Knowledge and experience working in the Property and Casualty Insurance industry
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-257-2405