Branchburg, New Jersey, US - 08876 Branchburg, NJ 08876
Job Title: Business Architect
Location: Branchburg, New Jersey, US - 08876
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 10+ Years of Development experience in a regulated pharmaceutical industry; preferably in a large biopharmaceutical company
- Up to 10+ Years of experience in working with Quality Management Systems and 2+ years as a Quality Management System Business Architect
Job Requirements And Responsibilities:
- Use of expert knowledge of GMP/GXP protocols, Standard Operating Procedures to ensure compliance.
- Apply industry best practices to business processes in current and future implementation of QMS systems
- QMS experience should include Quality Docs, Audits, CAPA, Change Control, Deviation Management, Complaints.
- QMS experience should include working knowledge of Veeva Vault, Digital Trackwise, ETQ.
- Hands on work experience with Regulatory and SDLC artefacts
- Organize and facilitate group discussion with Business focus groups, site visits, workshops and periodic presentations on System Strategy and Status to Senior and Executive Leadership.
- Participate in all areas of system implementation life cycles
- Working with Business teams to develop the initial Business Case and seek buy-in from a broader set of Business, IT and Quality stakeholders
- Working with IT team to develop designs, roadmap for system implementation including integration with Enterprise Systems
- Work with Project Management to define testing, data migration, global deployment approach.
- Working with Quality representatives to support qualification needs and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula