Business Process Design
Charollet Charlotte, NC 28105
Job Title: Business Process Design
Location: Charollet, NC - 28105
About Our Client:Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 80,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.00 billion as of December 31, 2018.
- Client is seeking experienced professionals to join its transformation services team and help develop a strong operational excellence culture. We are looking for individuals who will join a strategic team that is leading and developing a strong process engineering culture with capabilities rooted in continuous improvement to drive increased value for our key clients.
- This team utilizes an approach designed to improve business performance in all aspects, working with diverse business teams / stakeholders in highly reputed organizations.
- In this role, you will collaborate with operational teams across multiple line of businesses or corporate staff groups within banking domain to understand their processes, its key attributes and use your expertise to create a visual representation of the current state of these processes in I-Grafx.
- Your role will function as an overlay on existing domain experts and bring value through structuring this extensive knowledge & expertise of subject matters to help build a more compliant, efficient & effective future for these processes / businesses
- Work with business process owner’s and subject matter experts to understand / define the processes and their linkages to various elements of the enterprise (process, risk, control, application etc.)
- Analyze existing information from process and data flow templates (excel)
- Create and visually represent of this information in I Grafx by also meeting enterprise modeling / BPMN compliance standards
- Review & validate these with business process owners & subject matter experts. Ensure a continuous rigor around maintenance of these key documents as applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent
- 2.3+ years’ work experience in relevant domain (Knowledge of BPMN and Business Process Management software’s / tools)
- Good Facilitation Skills
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Industry accepted Certifications in Process/Object Modelling using I Grafx
- Experience in financial industry Requisite Skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377