Business Process Engineer
Overland Park Overland Park, KS 66210
Job Title : Business Process Engineer
Location : Overland Park, Kansas - 66210
Duration : 6 Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- They are looking for a Business Process Engineer who can research, design, and develop processes to optimize productivity and workflow.
- Looking for someone to re engineering their process with their claims department.
- They would be needed to identify and do a gap analysis of processes, reach out to the vendors to customize for their needs.
- Should collect data for analysis to uncover areas for improvements and innovation.
- Analyze, evaluate, and test new and existing processes, suggest improvements.
- Should write reports to document all process changes.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have a bachelor’s degree.
- Looking for someone who is well-versed in the process, 6+ years of experience needed.
- Prior experience with claims is preferable.
- Needs to have experience with insurance, flood insurance preferable.
- Should have strong PC and IT skills.
- Should have specialized industry-specific training.
- Should have thorough understanding of scientific and mathematical principles.
- Should have good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Should have patience and be good at multi tasking.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor: email@example.com - 678-487-8577
Sally: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-606-9872