Business System Analyst III
Dallas Dallas, TX 75261
Job Title: Business System Analyst III
Location: Dallas, TX 75261
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is a leading provider of aircraft parts, supplies, chemicals, tools and materials. They offer more than 2 million parts, including extensive lines of aviation oils, tires, batteries, hardware and more. The warehouse is climate controlled and the company also offers a complete set of supply chain and logistics services, including order processing, stocking and fulfillment, automated inventory management, and reverse logistics to OEMs and customers.
- BI System Admin- Provides technical and administrative support to our Business intelligence platform.
- Assists in the design and administration of the platform, ensuring system performance and stability and oversight of BI operations
- Experience with enterprise deployment of Spotfire environment (or equivalent visualization tool experience)
- Evaluation of Spotfire log files for troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Able to work with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, VBScript, etc.)
- Knowledge of ETL best practices
- Familiar with Oracle 12c
- Some experience with desktop support helpful
- General knowledge of SAP
- Crystal Reports
- Web Intelligence
- SAP BODS
- Maintains BI systems and plan for future scale or new technologies.
- Maintains ETL operations and data warehousing environment.
- Enforces migration governance and best practices. Holds responsibility for up-time and performance of the Spotfire reporting environment.
- Works with third party vendors and consultants on system upgrades, updates/changes
- Serves as the primary technical point of contact on BI platform server engagements of moderate to high complexity including service tickets.
- Manages BI security.
- Provides after business hours support for production BI systems
- Assumes active role in project management activities, including timeline, activity reports, and status updates to ensure timely and successful execution by project teams.
- Provides technical and administrative support to our Business Intelligence (BI) platform(s). Assists in the design and administration of the platform, ensuring system performance and stability and oversight of BI operations.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Spotfire enterprise deployment.
- Experience addressing real-world analytic problems using quantitative approaches.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills; ability to communicate in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-310-2648