Business Systems Analyst IV
Bellevue Washington, US - 98006 Bellevue, WA 98006
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst IV
Location: Bellevue Washington, US - 98006
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client: Company is world's thirteenth-largest mobile-phone service provider by subscribers and the fourth-largest multinational telecommunications network. Company has 44,000 team members and international's subsidiaries had a combined total of approximately 230 million subscribers, locations spanning Europe, United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands.
- The Reporting and Information Services (RIS) team is responsible for delivering reporting, performance management and analytical decision support tools to Client Leadership, Sales and Customer Service organizations.
- The Business Analyst is responsible for providing ad-hoc information to support business decisions.
- This person will need to gather, validate and report on information from various disparate systems on condensed timelines.
- The Business Analyst will need to be a self-starter who can troubleshoot problems and can piece together puzzles with little guidance.
- They will also assist the engineers on their product team in testing, production and distribution of reports and reporting applications as needed.
- The Business Analyst also participates in larger Client projects and initiatives and provides requirements and suggestions based on reporting needs.
- This position works closely with TFB (Client for Business) Sales Channel representatives and various other departments within Client.
Candidates Should Have Experience In:
- Proven Skill with Microsoft Azure, including ADF and Databricks
- Proven Skill with Microsoft SQL Server and SSMS
- Knowledge of Salesforce data and systems s a plus
- Proven Skill with PowerBI
- Proven Skill with Python
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter