Omaha Omaha, NE 68124
Job Title: Buyer
Location: Omaha, NE - 68124
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational conglomerate holding company. They are currently the 7th largest company in the S&P 500 Index by market capitalization and is famous for having the most expensive share price in history with a Class A share costing more than $250,000 each, having never been split.
- Provide procurement services and support to ensure required material is available for operations, maintenance and capital construction jobs
- Source materials and issue purchase orders in accordance with company policies and procedures and with regard to lead times, quality and operational requirements
- Produce and maintain procurement documentation including requests for information, requests for proposals and additional information solicited from prospective vendors
- Assist with maintaining records, including approved vendor database, electronic purchase order files, Oracle security accesses and staff authorization databases.
- Bachelor’s degree and three or more years of purchasing experience with an industrial type company experience with purchasing and inventory management systems within an enterprise resource planning application
- Understanding of accounting principles and experience in computing rates, ratios and percentages
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft suite software and experience with Oracle financial applications is beneficial.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 702-827-0376