C/C++ Tech Lead
Columbia Columbia, MD 21029
Job Title: C/C++ Tech Lead
Location: Columbia, MD - 21029
Duration: 6 + months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Design and Develop software solutions to fulfill requirements within stringent timelines and following AGILE development methodology.
- Consistently implement stable and efficient code conforming to project coding standards within a defined architecture.
- Work with internal teams and stakeholders to understand and analyze their needs and to ensure that proposed solution caters to same.
- Implement Unit tests and Functional tests to ascertain highest quality of deliverables.
- Participate in code reviews; present code to the team for review and effectively review the code of other team members to ensure all accepted code meets team standards and accurately realizes requirements and design.
- Demonstrable ability to handle large, complex design and development tasks.
- Must show potential for technical mentoring of junior staff.
- Minimum B.E./B.TECH/M.C.A. degree in IT, CS, or a related field.
- 8+ years of professional development experience in C and C++ with proficiency in - Standard library as specified by ISO and ANSI, STL containers and algorithms.
- Should possess advanced to expert knowledge in - memory management in non-garbage collected environments, dynamic polymorphism and templating, low-level threading primitives and real-time environments, system call wrapper library functions, component data sheets and specifications.
- Any exposure on C#, .NET v3.5+, MVC framework, WCF, WPF and implementing object oriented programming methodologies is preferred.
- Exposure to any of databases: MS SQL, Oracle, SQL Server etc. with solid understanding of database development concepts, data management, db optimization, memory usage and performance.
- Must have thorough knowledge of source code management tools: TFS, GIT, JIRA, SVN, Perforce etc.
- Experience writing and debugging code for complex, multi-threaded applications.
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as the job includes extensive interaction with US counterparts, teams and stakeholders.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
JosephSagar @ firstname.lastname@example.org 678-834-0530