CA ETrust Consultant
San Diego San Diego, CA 92154
Job Title: CA ETrust Consultant
Location: San Diego CA - 92154
Duration: 6+ Months contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- CA eTrust Directory products - Architecting, deploying, configuring, implementing, integrate, customize rules to meet customers’ requirements
- CA Layer 7 Products - Architect, implement, integrate, replicate, customize rules and promot to Dev, QA, UAT and Prod.
- Troubleshoot and work on daily changes, incident and request management
- Support and troubleshoot both user as well as infrastructure issues related to the environment
- CA SiteMinder v6, R12, R12.52, R12.8.x Federated Services and SPS experience.
- Support and troubleshoot both user as well as infrastructure issues related to the environment.
- Coordinate with L3 team in case of issues during incident resolution and other tasks like implementing changes to the systems
- Installing new components and upgrades, based on the procedure and handbooks provided by L3 team
- Integrating new Web applications both in Siteminder and Federation by following standardized procedures set up in operating manuals according to the requirements of the client.
- Troubleshoot issues relating to SSO and Azure AD ( Both product and user related).
- Add/modify security policies in SiteMinder.
- Installing patches and hotfixes after being tested with L3 support team
- Closely work with Client stakeholders in executing day to day tasks.
- SiteMinder SPS 12.52 (Secure Proxy Server).
- SiteMinder Web Services 12.52 experience
- SiteMinder Policy Server installation & configuration experience
- Experience with the skills denoted in the Overview (below)
- Deploy & Administer Single Sign On (SSO) solutions using CA SiteMinder.
- Web server (Apache, Tomcat, IBM HTTP Server and IIS) agent installations & configuration, Policy, Rules, Realms, Response and Auth Schemes set up
- Configure User Directory and Directory Mapping for Authentication and Authorization.
- Develop Custom Central Authentication Page
- Implement Federation using SAML 2.0
- Implement IDP as well as SP initiated Federation SSO.
- Configure Encryption and Signing of SAML assertion.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-606-5929