Cupertino Cupertino, CA 95014
Job Title: CAD Engineer
Location: Cupertino, CA - 95014
Duration: 5+ Months
About Our Client: Our client is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Four of technology industry.
- NX Automation Engineer
- Revises and refines systems as required.
- Participates in the devising of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of business systems
- Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
- Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications. EASG (Engineering analysis and software group) supports all software development within Battery Org.
- The NX Design Tools Engineer will on a project to develop an end-to-end tool that will analyze (statistics) design data (measurements) as well as create graphical displays for visual representation of data (within NX). The statistical analysis will require knowledge of JMP as well as JMP scripting (JSL). The main application will run in Mac OS environment and will integrate the NX output (graphical) with JMP outputs.
- Brainstorms solutions with cross-functional teams
- Develop custom NX Open application that allows users to interact with a GUI (UI/Block Styler) and generate the necessary point data, sketches and drawing pdfs.
- Develop/Extend JMP application(s) for data analysis, to create visual reports (distributions, sigma, P value, etc.)
- 5 - 10 years of experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with the following:
- Expert knowledge NX Automation using Open API, NXOpen, UI Styler, Journaling NX(12) CAD and Drafting, GD&T
- Must be familiar with the use of CAD software, in particular, NX, Micro station and Solidworks programs and/or CAM (NX, Surfcam, WorkNC) Statistical tools - JMP (13+)
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to interact with management, team members and vendors.
- The candidate must be able to communicate well with cross-functional team members, be able to efficiently collaborate with team members to achieve project goals, and contribute positively to the engineering community.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Liam: Liamr@askstaffing.com - 415-226-0201