Waller Waller , TX 77484
Job Title: CAD Engineer
Location: Waller TX - 77484
Duration: 1 Year
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Implement Engineering Changes by coordinating with multiple cross function teams through ECR/ECN management system.
• Gather, analyze and interpret customer project specifications, set project time line, status reporting, issue resolution documentation and to provide high level of technical guidance to the team.
• Design of sheet-metal, tubing’s and plastic components and develop manufacturing drawings as per specifications in compliance with Company Group Standards & Practices relevant to various product lines.
• Release of drawings and Bill of Material.
• Work with purchasing, quality, manufacturing and service to ensure cross-functional requirements are met.
• Working closely with development team during analysis, simulation, testing and validation.
• Component testing projects that ensure successful supplier integration.
• Coordinate between Goodman Sustaining engineers and HCL offshore team.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mitchells @ 678-606-5016 ; email@example.com