CAT Ordering Coordinator
Media Media, PA 19063
Job Title: CAT Ordering Coordinator
Location: Media PA - 19063
Duration: 6 Months contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The CAT Ordering Coordinator OPS is a member of the ITPS Marketing team supporting in store Ordering. In this role, the associate will work with Marketing and associated vendors to create, update and manage the in store ordering menus.
- Work with team members to author/support the In store Ordering system.
- Maintain support documentation with up to date processes and procedures.
- Participate in root cause analysis and lessons learned activities as required.
- Develop In store Ordering requirements, create test scripts and perform unit testing, create and test installation scripts and procedures.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing with Marketing.
- Provide operational support by investigation, documentation, and resolution of In store Ordering issues for the business area and corporate departments.
- Follow defined processes and procedures related to call tracking and system configuration.
- Work with other IT departments in the execution of system reboots; maintenance, system cleanup and root cause analysis.
- Share new learnings with others in order to improve organizational efficiencies.
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate issues to other teams or vendors
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dependable self-starter with high level of productivity and sense of ownership
- Problem solving skills to investigate, document, and resolve technology issues in a timely and courteous manner
Good organization, time and stress management skills
Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills
- Ability to be on-call 24/7 when required
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to new situations
- Offers technical expertise, feedback or advice as a valuable resource to others
- College Graduates(0-1 Yr of experience) with strong interest in technology working towards a degree in Information Technology or a technical discipline (e.g., engineering) preferred.
- Prior experience in using NCR Radient Configuration Manager or similar restaurant/QSR menu configurator for menu authoring will be advantage.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Dennis Miller @ Dennism@askstaffing.com ; 678-487-8583