CI/CD Platform Support Engineer
RTP RTP, NC 27560
Job Title : CI/CD Platform Support Engineer
Location : RTP, NC - 27560
Duration : Longterm
About Our Client:
Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries.It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies.It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012.Client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- 5+ years of experience in installing and maintaining CI/CD eco system of tools in an enterprise setup
- Experience on tools like Git, Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Crucible, Eclipse etc.. will be mandatory
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Continually able to monitor application/servers of the CI/CD pipeline, perform root cause analysis and communication
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations for an always-up, always-available service
- Providing support during various operations such as deployment and general production releases to end users
- Proficiency installing and administering some sort of Linux operating system like Ubuntu, RedHat or CentOS
- Should have experience in versioning tools SVN, GIT on check-in, check-out, branching concepts.
- Must have very good experience in creating jobs using Jenkins, Jenkins administration and configuration
- Must have knowledge on code coverage tools like SonarQube.
- Should have knowledge on Maven/ANT build tools.
- Should have an experience on deployment tools like Artifactory/Nexus, uDeploy,
- Should be able to do Containerization using Docker tool.
- Must have knowledge in Incident Management process.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and be customer centric.
- Ability to provide solutions based on the business requirements and to work with global team.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377
Leo : Leon@askstaffing.com - 678-819-8518