CISCO SD-WAN Engineer
Raleigh, North California, US Raleigh, NC 00000
Job Title: CISCO SD-WAN Engineer
Location: Raleigh, North California, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Experience : 5 + years
Primary Skills : SDWAN , AWS , Azure , Spirent or IXIA test tools
We Need Engineers To Do Testing (Performance, Scale And Feature Testing). Candidates With Red Badges Are Preferred.
We Are Looking For Candidates That Have Expertise In Sdwan And In Some (If Not All) The Areas Listed Below:
- Spirent (Simulation)
We Are Looking For Resources With The Following Qualifications:
- You have strong communicational skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- You can articulate complex concepts in easy-to-understand language.
- You have hands on experience with Ixia and/or Spirent test tools is desirable
- You have deep technical expertise with Core routing and switching, Service Provider technologies, and preferably automation technologies.
- You own R&S and/or DC CCNA.
- You have strong skills with troubleshooting and testing methodology
- You have strong skills with Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela), MS Azure and AWS. Using Azure/AWS marketplace to build cloud devices.
- You have strong knowledge of NX-OS, IOS-XE, and IOS-XR configuration and verification
- You Own Experience In All Or Most Of The Following: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, LAN Switching, STP, Traffic Engineering, Multicast, Virtualization, QoS, Data Center Switching and compute experience.
- You have Linux/Unix experience.
- Traffic generator experience such as Spirent and/or Ixia is a plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Lahiri