COE Engineer - III
New York New York, NY 10007
Job Title : COE Engineer - III
Location : New York, NY
Duration : 12 Months of Contract (Potential to Extend)
About Client: Our client is a leading communication technology company which has been at the center of the communications revolution for over 100 years. They are one of the largest in the world which helps people, businesses and things communicate better. They make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. They are also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
- Selected candidate will be responsible for analyzing engineering recommendations from planning groups.
- Candidate will be responsible for determining equipment requirements/configurations for various Central Office network equipment such as Inter Office Facilities, FTTP, Data, fiber networks and loop electronics.
- Candidate will be responsible for providing and approving job specifications; determine equipment configurations in the Central Office.
- Candidate will have to designate and reserve Central Office space for various equipment installations.
- Candidate will be responsible for establishing vendor scheduling and installation oversight.
- Candidate must insure Quality Control and approve vendor job completions.
- Candidate must have ability to work on own initiatives or as part of a team.
- Leadership skills involve managing and developing relations with multiple Equipment Vendors and various internal client groups.
- Inventory equipment in various databases within client.
- Candidate must ensure accuracy of all databases and records.
- Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Office software including EXCEL & WORD
- Knowledge on internal client systems, TIRKS, CoFEE & ICON is a plus.
- College degree and/or equivalent job experience required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Hank Rajguru @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8569
Eric Smith @ email@example.com - 678-250-9914