CPG Principal Consultant
Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN 55111
Job Title : CPG Principal Consultant
Location : Minneapolis, MN- 55111
Duration : 6 months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Principal consultant with 18+ years’ experience in consulting services working with Global organizations. Should have worked for minimum of 8 years in the Consumer Goods Consulting space thru one of the well-known consulting organizations.
- The candidate will be responsible for hands on consulting execution as well as business development and thought leadership activities.
- Deep knowledge of Consumer Goods domain end to end business value chain
- In Depth knowledge of the consumer goods Business Processes and its dependencies
- Ability to do domain consulting/ advisory services (Business Process Improvement/ Re-engineering, Gap Analysis, CRPs, Transformation Roadmaps etc.) to consumer goods industry
- Proven Thought leadership acumen for the consumer Goods industry trends and drivers
- Should have been part of the defining the roadmaps for Business Transformational and business process design for marquee CPG organizations
- A deep understanding of the issues and future challenges facing the global manufacturing industry - either from working for a CPG organization or working in a research or consulting company specializing in this area.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic
- Experience of working with globally dispersed project teams, in a matrix organizational set-up
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570