CSR National Accounts
Memphis, Tennessee, US - 38103 Memphis, TN 38103
Job Title: CSR National Accounts
Location: Memphis, Tennessee, US - 38103
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Additional Job Details:
Candidates to be considered in Memphis Area, no remote candidates considered at this time. ***SHIFT TIME OVER NIGHT PROJECT 10:30pm - 7am*** First 2 weeks Training on DAY SHIFT Time 8-5pm
- Provides service for National Account customers in a professional manner, ensuring contract compliance.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer, the branch, the sales representative and corporate functions.
- Maintains special and/or ancillary services for customers; researches and analyzes customer billing and/or account questions.
- Updates and/or trains customer service team and/or branch associates on new or changing customer requirements.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer, the branch, the sales representative and corporate functions (e.g. Accounting) via phone, email and other electronic systems regarding various types of the business unit National Accounts.
- Maintains special and/or ancillary services via company and/or customer websites to include scanning and uploading graphs and business proposals.
- Updates work order via customer web portals (e.g. opening/closing work orders, providing status updates on work orders) Receives telephone calls or emails which are basic and routine in nature to handle work orders placed by National Accounts customers.
- Uses computerized system for inputting and tracking work order and ensures customers receive service through processing orders and coordinating issues with the Customer Account Managers.
- Handles customer calls/correspondence for customer scheduling and inquires and records all customer information and call history information.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter