Call Center Representative
Austin Austin, TX 78745
Job Title: Call Center Representative
Location: Austin, TX - 78745
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Accept & registers Service Calls
- Classify Service Calls according to the specified options
- Execute First Call Resolution (FCR) to resolve the Service Call
- Refer Service Call to the appropriate Support Group for resolution.
- Tracks and update the progress of an owned Service Call during entire lifecycle (from start to end) to ensure that it is resolved within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Escalate to the appropriate management level when SLA’s are breeched.
- Communication (internally/externally) about Service Calls, e.g., communicates the status of the Service Call directly with the customer or broadcasts to a larger audience as defined per SLA.
- Communicate response times for dispatched tickets to the customers
- Manage the entire service request process ensuring adherence to SLA
- Close Service Calls
- Process and send IT reports
- 2-4 Year IT Support Experience
- Thorough knowledge of troubleshooting remote access issues
- Excellent communication skills, (active listening skills)
- Able to articulate and speak with clear voice
- Diplomatic and must have interpersonal skills
- Able to understand the business’s objectives
- Team player
- Professional code of conduct
- Must have a good understanding of the organization
- Must have a good understanding of business units within Client
- Must have basic technical knowledge of all technology used for the business processes.
- Able to understand and accept that the Customer’s issues affect the business and that without the Customer there is no support department and that the Customer is an expert in their own field.
- Must have empathy with end users
- Able to deal with stress
- Good writing techniques (English)
- Good phone techniques (English)
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
- Hands-on work experience with the following: Windows OS: Windows7 and Windows10
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange
- ITSM ticketing tools (i.e. Service Now, Remedy)
- User account creation for Active Directory
- Remote desktop connectivity applications (i.e. Skype, Bomgar, and Windows Remote Access)
- MS Office Suite 2013, 2016 and O365
- Internet browsers (i.e. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
- VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- Apple IOS and Android Mobile Support
- Other common desktop applications like Adobe Acrobat etc.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com - 415-200-4127