Burlington Burlington, VT 05401
Job Title: Campaign Coordinator
Duration: 9 Months contract
Location: Mission, KS - 66202 and Burlington, VT - 05401
About Our Client: Client is a leader in vehicle remarketing services and digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers and consumers. Client is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Transforming the way the world buys, owns and sells cars.
Role And Responsibilities:
- Drive end-to-end execution of direct marketing campaigns including segmentation, frameworks, templates, launch of campaign and analysis of results.
- 1-3 years’ experience in an inbound or analytical email marketing role is Required
- Marketing Automation Software (Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot, Marketing Cloud etc) and CRM experience (Salesforce) is Required
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with testing design, customer segmentation, tracking, and interpreting results
Responsibilities And Years Of Experience Associated With Job Duties:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in an inbound or analytical email marketing role.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Debbie @ email@example.com - 678-203-2363