Job Title: Campaign Specialist
Location: Burlington, Vermont, US - 05401 (Remote Until Approx. June 2021)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 5 Months
About Our Client: Client is a leader in vehicle re-marketing services and digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers and consumers. Client is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Transforming the way the world buys, owns and sells cars.
- The Campaign Specialist is a member of the Managed Services, Content & Creative Team who reports to the Manager, Campaign Coordinators and supports the team in several capacities.
- Will work in conjunction with assigned Managed Services Programs & Team Members to fulfil client & contractual requests.
- Additionally, will be responsible for completing assigned tasks based on regular monthly cadence.
- Completion of assigned website audits, including a thorough review of all pages, content and configurations within the website platform.
- Creation and delivery of an audit summary containing recommendations reflecting Digital Marketing Best Practices.
- Basic website troubleshooting to resolve issues identified during the audit process.
- Efficiently process and execute tasks in the assigned Campaign Specialist queue.
- Work in conjunction with other Managed Services Teams (SEO, Design, Social, Operations) to fulfil client or business needs.
- Maintain professional demeanor and exude strong communication between teams.
- Have proven customer service skills; demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills (using English).
- Flexibility, adaptability, and technical learning skills.
- Be proficient in computer troubleshooting methodologies (with on-the-job training provided for proprietary technologies and applications).
- Proficiency in an office environment, critical thinking skills, and familiarity with web-based technologies and a Windows environment are also required.
- Familiarity of digital marketing & website best practices is preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ASK Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Reach Out To A Recruiter