Capability Line Lead - Automation Consultant
Dallas Dallas, TX 75217
Job Title: Capability Line Lead – Automation Consultant
Location: Dallas, TX - 75217
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Client is seeking a Capability Line Lead specializing in Automation to serve under the Advanced Analytics, Automation, and AI Capability in the IT Organization. This position will be tasked with delivering Automation solutions to support the organization's direction in DevOps/RPA/BPA, as well as creating and managing long term goals and strategic objectives with regards to Automation.
Capability Line Lead Responsibilities:
- Operate as a Automation Product Owner
- Delivering opportunities and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the Automation Capability Line.
- Developing new programs, as well as maintaining current initiatives, to support the strategic direction of the organization in regards to DevOps and Automation.
- Work with the Capability Owner to develop and manage long-term goals and strategy to deliver Automation
- Develop and maintain a budget and operating plan for the Automation Capability Line.
- Develop an ROI evaluation method and metrics to assess feasibility of Automation candidates.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities. Experience managing large teams (30+) working in conjunction with junior PM’s/Scrum masters is a must.
- Communicates well with the Capability Owner regarding program risks, issues, opportunities, and decisions.
- Maintains a product backlog. Works with sponsors and Capability Owner on delivery prioritization and timing.
Program Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor or master degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience with DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, and Robotic Process Automation concepts and tools.
- Familiar with DevOps tools (Puppet, Automic, Jira), RPA tools (such as Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UIPath), and BPA tools (IBM ODM)
- Proven experience in large project/program team management.
- Proven project sponsor and stakeholder management skills.
- Comfortable operating in an Agile manner with shifting priorities and scope in a iterative manner. SAFe experience a plus.
- Experience with Contract/SOW negotiation with multiple vendors.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com - 415-200-4127