Cardiovascular Technician System
San Jose San Jose, CA 00000
Job Title : Cardiovascular Technician
Location : Rancho Mirage, California, US - 92270
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 3 - 6 Months
Required / Desired Skills
- Successful completion of C V Technologist training program or equivalent experience is Required
- AA degree is Highly desired
- American Heart Association BLS is Required
- RC IS certification is Highly desired
- Minimum one year of previous monitoring and scrub experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab, IABP experience, Interventional procedure experience is Highly desired
- Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
- Evaluates and attends to the patient’s physical and emotional needs before, during and after procedure to ensure proper patient care and positive examination experience. Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Identifies patient utilizing two forms of verification following “time out” process.
- Identifies appropriate procedure to be performed and prepares room and equipment accordingly. Operates equipment appropriately.
- Maintains cleanliness of exam area and equipment.
- Demonstrates scrub skills and observes aseptic technique.
- Operates physiologic monitoring equipment and performs hemodynamic calculations.
- Demonstrates knowledge of EKG rhythms and hemodynamic waveforms.
- Assists in the setup, preparation and cleanup of the procedure.
- Works collaboratively with Cath Lab staff, physicians and other Client's employees.
- Collaborates with the RN and observes interdisciplinary standards of practice in relation to double-checking the delivery of medications to the sterile field.
- Properly disposes of all sharps and bio-hazardous waste.
- Assists with stocking supplies.
- Demonstrates cost effectiveness in the utilization of supplies.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of procedures, techniques and equipment through inservices and conferences.
- Accepts responsibility for prompt and appropriate response to all on-call activities.
- Contributes to the maximum efficiency of the Cath Lab by active participation in Cath Lab patient flow, room turnaround and procedure preparation.
- Responsible for utilizing clinical and technical expertise to plan, implement and evaluate all aspects of invasive cardiovascular procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Subhasis Sahu
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 678 -785 -3425