Cell Culture - Manufacturing Associate
Bothell Bothell, WA 98021
Job Title: Cell Culture - Manufacturing Associate
Location: Bothell, Washington, US - 98021
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months With Possible Extension
Typical Daily Work Hours = to work alternating DAY shifts (5:00AM-5:30PM);
Schedule = three 12-hour shifts (Sun -Tue) for one week and four 12-hour shifts (Sun - Weds) the next week; 36 hours one week and 48 hours one week.
- Performing patient process unit operations and support operations described in standard operating procedures and batch records.
- Completing documentation required by process transfer protocols, validation protocols, standard operating procedures, and batch records.
- Performing tasks in a manner consistent with the safety policies, quality systems, and GMP requirements.
- Completing training assignments to ensure the necessary technical skills and knowledge.
- Required Qualifications
- 0-2 years of experience in cGMP biologics cell culture manufacturing, experience in cell therapy manufacturing preferred.
Experience In The Following Preferred:
- Aseptic processing in ISO 5 biosafety cabinets.
- Universal precautions for handling human derived materials in BSL-2 containment areas.
- Cell expansion using incubators and single use bioreactors.
- Cell washing processes and automated equipment.
- Cell separation techniques and automated equipment.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out TA Recruiter
Recruiter: Debasis Banerjee