Checkpoint Firewall Consultant
Parsippany, New Jersey, US - 07054 Parsippany, NJ 07054
Job Title: Checkpoint Firewall Consultant
Location: Parsippany, New Jersey, US - 07054
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- The Candidate should take care of the day-to-day operations and data structures by overseeing the operational performance. They configure Expertise in Checkpoint Firewall. The professionals must have an in-depth understanding of CheckPoint Firewall.
- Candidates with Bachelor degree and certification preferred
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Ready to work in 24*7 shifts
- Security Check Point certification is preferred
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and upgrade checkpoint firewalls.
- Protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction
- Managing all CheckPoint Firewall related issues.
- Plan and document the configuration and verification of routing protocols and their optimization in enterprise networks
- Designing and planning networks specific to client requirements and industry-standard principles
- Ability to independently troubleshooting and debugging broad, complex, and unique networks solution involving mixed media
- Maintain data and monitor security.
- Conduct internal and external security audits
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
- Security awareness training
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors
Technical Skills Required:
- Good experience in CheckPoint firewall.
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- In-depth knowledge of Checkpoint Firewall and F5 Load Balancer
- Good knowledge on Checkpoint firewall and F5 Load Balancer design/ implementation.
- In-depth knowledge on site to site VPN design and build
- Develop technology roadmaps.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
- Stay abreast of how technology infrastructures are currently impacting and driving competitors.
- Write functional requirements/specifications documents.
- Upgrade hardware and software components as required
- Solve complex problems with many variables and solution
- Social engineering – given that humans are the weakest link in the security chain, an analyst’s expertise can help with awareness training
- Forensics – investigation and analysis of how and why a breach or other compromise occurred
- Troubleshooting – the skill to recognize the cause of a problem
- TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching – an understanding of the fundamentals: the language, protocol and functioning of the internet
- ISO27001 assessment – specifications for a framework of policies and procedures that include all legal, physical and technical controls involved in an organization’s risk management
- Cloud computing – the risks and benefits of using a vendor’s remote servers to store, manage and process an organization’s data
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula