Cisco Contact Center Engineer / Incident Engineer
Raleigh Raleigh, NC 27513
Job Title: Cisco Contact Center Engineer / Incident Engineer
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, 27513
Duration: 6+ Months
About Client: Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagines their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- 5+ years of experience in advanced technical support
- Cisco Certified Network Associate certification required
- Cisco Certified Network Professional or Voice Collaboration certification preferred
- Possess the ability to think analytically while working in a high volume work environment
- ITIL Foundation Certification preferred
- Able to easily communicate complex concepts and instructions to non-technical end-users
- Possess knowledge and understanding of network designs and concepts
- Able to apply technical knowledge to troubleshoot and isolate VoIP Issues
- Required Knowledge/Technical Skills
- Intermediate level experience in handling Cisco IP telephony Network Infrastructure.
- Hands on Troubleshooting experience of UCCX/UCCE products.
- Basic Understanding of concepts: OSI and TCP/IP Model, VTP, STP, Ether channel, HSRP, Routing Protocols.etc.
- Intermediate understanding of switching – VLAN, Voice VLAN, Inter Vlan routing, PoE etc.
- Understanding of UCS machines, ESXi and CIMC. Should be able to troubleshoot the devices.
- Intermediate/Expert understanding of the following Cisco Unified Communication Products
- CUCM 7.x, 8.x and above, Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified Communication Express & Cisco Unity express
- Cisco Voice Gateways (ISR Routers and Analog gateways)
- Gateway protocols: H323, SIP, MGCP
- Trunks, E1/ T1(CAS, CCS), FXS /FXO etc.
- Gatekeepers, Understanding of CUBE, IM&P
- Excellent Voice and Communication Skills.
- Good Understanding of ITIL Processes
- Global orientation and Process oriented.
- Ability to stay focused and Open to work in night shifts
- Proactive Monitoring of alarms and incident cases.
- Managing Phone Queues.
- Incident tracking to ensure continuity across shifts.
- Coordination of communication bridges during major outages.
- Work with multiple vendors/teams as required to drive issues to resolution.
- Execute changes and tasks as assigned per defined procedures.
- Follow proper documentation procure on incidents and adhere to defined SLA/SLOs
- Use Lab to recreate scenarios to provide solution to issues
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Joseph Sagar @ 678-834-0530 ; email@example.com