Cisco Network Engineer L3
Irving Irving, TX 75014
Job Title: Cisco Network Engineer L3
Location: Irving, TX - 75014
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Have clear understanding of Cisco network deployment models and should understand
- Protocols like Spanning tree, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP.
- Have worked on Cisco Nexus 5K, 7K and VSS and other Cisco products like 3750 series switches and 2900 series switches.
- Have worked on Arista or Bigswitch(Dell) deployments
- Have implemented SDWAN in a large enterprise. (30+ sites)
- Have clear understanding on configuring and maintaining Cisco routers such as ASR, 3900 series routers and 2900 series routers.
- Have clear understanding on Wan optimization technologies such as Riverbed.
- Have clear understanding on configuring and managing Cisco ACE Load balancers and GSS.
- Have very good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Have experience in setting up Cloud based security such as Zscaler.
- Plan and test network software upgrades
- Work with Third Party Providers to assist in Problem resolution of Critical issues.
- Should have Level 2 knowledge of Voice(Cisco)
- Should be able to provision phones
- Knowledge of SIP(Voice protocol) would be advantageous
- Should have basic understanding of Wireless network.
- Participate in root cause analysis if needed.
- He should be willing to travel for Project related work.
- Should possess strong understanding of Layer 2 technologies such as Etherchannels, VTP, Spanning tree protocol, etc
- Perform Changes in the environment with minimal to zero impact.
- Perform Proactive analysis of the environment and propose recommendation for a more optimal network considering Cisco best practices .
- Work on Network refresh projects and complete them within schedule.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vijay Kethavath @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4131