Cisco ROS IP Telephony service - Science Logic Developer
San Jose, California, US - 94088 San Jose, CA 94088
Job Title: Cisco ROS IP Telephony Service - Science Logic Developer
Location: San Jose, California, US - 94088
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- It's an exciting time to work at Cisco. Every day we connect people to the network and make it come to life.
- You will be integrating and/or developing components Science Logic components such as Database, data\message collector installation, configuration,
- administration and troubleshooting to empower the platform for Cisco Services that Cisco customer use for running their business critical requirement.
- You will collaborate as part of an engineering team and use cutting edge technologies to deliver a world-class customer experience that differentiates Cisco from its peers.
Role &Amp; Responsibilities
- Cisco seeks a Software Engineer to be a part of Cisco Customer Experience.
- You will use agile methodologies and innovative software technologies to build a software solution that top Enterprise and Service Provider customers use to run their business.
- Broad knowledge of and exposure to Network Fulfillment, Assurance Managed Services domains are essential for success in this role.
- In this highly visible role Science logic developer, you will:
- Collaborate/work with a highly motivated developer team engaged in developing next generation platform for management of network services for Service Providers and Enterprise Datacenters
- Collaborate and develop Network, server, database and devices discovery and monitoring onboarding.
- Design and Develop various components and modules as per requirement for platform with true Agile fashion
- Learn new technological needs of platform in short time for development deliverables.
(Preferred / Nice To Have)
- Expertise in programming languages –
- Strong understanding about the Science Logic SL1 architecture/Administrator
- Expert knowledge on Dashboards customization and monitoring templates
- Python – Primary coding skill, Depth hands-on, Rapid coding, Internals
- Java – Manageable knowledge
- Hands on experience of Power pack, Dynamic App configuration and customization
- Unix/Linux hands on experience
- Basic understanding on Ansible would be add On
- Tools and technologies
- Handling Jira ticketing tool
- API services
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Ram Manturu
Phone: +1 678-487-8570