Citrix Admin L3
Dallas Dallas, TX 75217
Job Title: Citrix Admin L3
Location: Dallas, Texas, US - 75217
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Desired Technical Skills:
- Deep understanding of the following Citrix technologies: XenApp/Presentation
- Server, Web Interface and Edge sight.
- Demonstrate experience with Citrix Server Farms, Zones, Licensing, Printing,
- Policies, Worker Groups, and Load Balancing.
- Experience with Citrix Web Interface 4.5 thru 6.5
- Experience with Publishing Citrix Applications (Seamless/Non Seamless)
- Experience with Citrix Performance, Scalability, and Tuning.
- In-depth knowledge in Citrix Policies and optimization.
- Provide escalated support of Citrix issues.
- KB preparation and review, Knowledge sharing & documentation
- Root cause analysis / Problem Management / Capacity / Architectural Management
- Should have worked with OEM hardware (DELL/HP/IBM) & remote connectivity tools.
- Knowledge on various Wintel elements like HP DL Series Servers, HP Blade
- Servers, HP Blade Chassis.
Core competencies, Knowledge And Experience:
- In-depth understanding of infrastructure services.
- Extensive hands-on technical skills to cover installation, configuration, administration and advanced troubleshooting.
- Experience of working within a Service environment and technical teams of IT experts.
- Experience of working on ITIL ticketing systems (SNOW, Remedy), understand
- ITIL framework.
- Experience in representation in Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
- Experience of being able to highlight issues and solutions.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula