Denver Denver, CO 80219
Job Title: Citrix Engineer
Location: Denver, CO - 80219
Duration: 6+ Months contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012 Servers - commission, recovery, maintenance, troubleshooting of OS and hardware issues, decommission etc.
- Good working knowledge of Windows, DNS, DHCP and WINS. Microsoft Active Directory Group Policies and Organizational Units
- Advanced knowledge relative to administration, engineering, and implementation relative to virtualization in the following areas; Citrix Xen Desktop and XenApp 7.X, XenDesktop 7.X, Advanced knowledge relative to administration, engineering, design, and implementation in;
- Migration of applications from legacy Citrix farms to XenApp 5.0, 6.0, 6.5 servers farm.
- Proven success in enterprise virtualization global architectures having multiple Active Directory Domains, XenApp Farms, XenDesktop Farms, PVS Farms, multiple zones, Citrix Policies;
- Candidate should have worked on large deployment of Virtual servers including cloning, template deployment. Candidate should have knowledge and work experience on P2V and V2V.
- Extensive application debugging experiencing utilizing Citrix tools, Microsoft System Internals Tools, Wireshark or other packet capturing tools, and PVS logging.
- Resources NEEDS to have previous experience with Citrix NetScaler Access gateway, Load Balancing etc. Monitor and configure NetScaler appliances as needed.
- Resources NEEDS to have previous experience with Vmware ESX/Xenserver.
- Advanced knowledge regarding local High-Availability relative to servers, power, networking, and remote management capabilities.
- ITIL Processes - Change, Incident and Problem management
- Servers management using remote tools (ILO/DRAC/OpenManage).
- MS Patches deployment using WSUS or Bigfix.
- Must have experience in creating and maintaining SOPs to run offshore operations.
- Experience in handling Escalated issues including coordination.
- CCA/CCEA/MCSE / MCSA / MCITP/VCP Preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com ; 415-200-4127