Denver Denver, CO 80219
Job Title: Citrix Engineer
Location: Denver, CO - 80219
Duration: Full-time position
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Candidate should have senior experience and knowledge with Citrix NetScaler
- Administration of Citrix NetScaler appliances (VPX, MDX, and SDX), NetScaler Gateway policies and configurations, advanced virtual server load balancing, routing, Content Switching, GSLB, and High-Availability.
- Proven experience using NetScaler MAS, implementing NetScaler backups and restores.
- Proficient in reverse engineering complex NetScaler / Citrix environments to provide timely issue identification and resolution
- Proficient in architecting, designing, implementing, and maintaining Citrix desktop and application virtualization
- Support of Citrix Web Interface and StoreFront for remote access and third party access as well as application virtualization
- Proven experience managing virtual desktop infrastructures (specifically leveraging Citrix XenDesktop) in large-scale enterprise environments.
- Proven hands on experience with implementing and supporting virtual desktop infrastructures including Citrix XenDesktop 7.x, Provisioning services
- Virtualized software delivery platforms such as Citrix XenApp and layering products such as Citrix App Layering and Persona Management solutions such as Citrix User Profile manager and Workspace environment manager.
- Experience with other workplace technologies and products related to virtualization, messaging, mobility, unified communications, end user devices and/or end user productivity suites
- Experience with design and deployment of Citrix XenApp 6.5 and XenDesktop 7.x platforms , print solutions for virtual client solutions
- Experience with design and deployment of Multifactor Authentication (Microsoft MFA)
- Engineering focused on the overall end user experience including everything from the end device to the business applications that run on the customer's virtual client platforms
- Management of platform level services such as Windows 7 or a remote desktop session of a Windows 2008/2012 R2 server
- Develop and maintain all technical schematics, Functional & Design Specifications, Installation Qualifications, and test plans
- Assist with translating business requirements into technical architectures, designing and implementing the infrastructure
- Resolve Tier III escalated Citrix issues
- Creating and executing scripts
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4127