Irving Irving, TX 75061
Job Title: Citrix L3
Location: Irving, TX - 75061
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Sound technical knowledge of Appsense environment manager, Appsense Application manager, Appsense policy configuration and User configuration.
- Sound knowledge of Citrix NetScaler 10,11.5 configuration and management.
- Knowledge of DNS, WINS, DHCP Roles.
- Knowledge of Group Policies and co-relation with Citrix Policies.
- Knowledge of Citrix servers designing and planning.
- Knowledge of Citrix application delivery products, such as, XenApp 6.5, 7.X for Windows 2008 R2 and 2012 R2, XenDesktop
- Edge sight for monitoring, Netscaler, XenServer etc
- Knowledge & troubleshooting LAN and WAN related issues.
- Knowledge in backup and storage products is Plus.
- Expertise in citrix protocol suite and citrix command line utilities.
- Should have worked with OEM hardware (DELL/HP/IBM) & remote connectivity tools.
- Knowledge of Windows Registry, including knowledge of modifying system.
- Registry to support installed applications and document configuration.
- Ability to build and remove citrix servers in existing environment.
- Good Knowledge on Citrix Server Roles assignment in production environment.
- Knowledge on configuring and managing HA & DR in Citrix.
- Good exposure on managing and administrating multiple Citrix farms & printing.
- Good knowledge and exposure of troubleshooting Citrix/Thin/VDI client. Thin Client Hardware knowledge will be added on advantage.
- Good hands on experience in supporting Windows desktop in a VDI environment
- Clear understanding of ITIL processes and procedures (ITIL Certified preferable)
- Demonstrable understanding and experience in supporting of Citrix Xendesktop 7.6x environment
- Experience with AppSense for profile management
- Understanding of Windows Server infrastructure and Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Should possess good verbal and written communication skills and be customer service orientated.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Vincent Gandra @ email@example.com - 415-200-4129