Claims Adjudicator - Bodily Injury
Fort Washington Fort Washington, PA 19034
Job Title: Claims Adjudicator - Bodily Injury
Location: Fort Washington, Pennsylvania - 19034
Duration: 6 Months (Potential for Extension)
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Responsible to analyze routine insurance claims and determine the extent of the insurance carrier's liability to settle claims with the plan provisions.
- Compares claim data and insurance plan to ascertain completeness and validity of claim and maintain the records to determine insurance coverage.
- Assists with analyzing detailed medical records and approves claims at the demonstrated assigned authority level
- Calculate reimbursement of benefits according to the schedule of coverage by running various claim reports as directed by the account.
- Must have relevant experience with claims adjudication, Berkeley experience (bodily injury).
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venessa: email@example.com - 678-203-2372
Shelly: firstname.lastname@example.org - 510-256-7996