Claims Adjuster For Liability
Marlton Marlton, NJ 08053
Job Title : Claims Adjuster For Liability
Location : Marlton, New Jersey, US - 08053
Job Type : Perm
- Manages mid-level general liability claims by gathering information to determine liability exposure; assign reserve values to claims, making claims payments as necessary, and settling claims up to designated authority level.
- Approves and processes assigned claims, determines, benefits due, and manages action plan pursuant to the claim or client contract.
- Communicates claims action with claimant and client.
- Ensures claim files are properly documented and claims coding is correct.
- May process complex lifetime medical and/or defined period medical claims which include state and physician filings and decisions on appropriate treatments recommended by utilization review.
- Maintains professional client relationships.
Additional Functions And Responsibilities:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
- Working knowledge of regulations, offsets and deductions, disability duration, medical management practices and Social Security and Medicare application procedure as applicable to line of business.
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills.
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.
- Analytical and interpretive skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet or exceed Service Expectations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- 4 years of claims management or equivalent combination of education and experience or successful completion of Claims Adjuster training required.
- Experience in handling general liability bodily injury claims is preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Swetha Archana