Claims Management - Workers Compensation
Chicago Chicago, IL 60601
Job Title : Claims Management - Workers Compensation
Location : Terrace, IL - 60521
Contract : 3 Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our Client is a is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Responsible for supervising internal workers’ compensation claims reporting, file review and claims management.
- Should provide data input and maintain claims administrator and RMIS systems.
- Maintain workers compensation file diary system.
- Prepare state funded workers’ compensation payroll reports.
- Assist in the review of outside claims administrators (TPAs and Insurer) for effectiveness and cost containment.
- Assist in verification and formalizing internal claim fee allocations and schedules.
- Should be able to communicate claim status with the customer and claimant.
- Should have Workers’ Compensation claims Adjuster experience.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Should be PC literate, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shelly: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-819-8516
Venessa: email@example.com - 678-203-2372