Claims Operations Manager
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98004
Job Title : Claims Operations Manager
Location : Bellevue, Washington - 98004
Duration : 6 Months Contract (Potential For Extension )
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- The person is responsible to oversees the claims team and the daily production of client services for our external and our internal customers.
- Assists by setting short and long-term strategic and operational goals for an effective and efficient claims processing function.
- Responsible to direct and manage functions in support of claim - data entry, data processing, adjudication, electronic claim acquisition, receipt, distribution, document imaging, quality assurance, plan building, and SOP creation and automated claim review processes.
- Support by planning, directing, developing and implementing of routine standard operating procedures, utilization and system changes to support claims processing improvements, claims system updates, and compliance requirements.
- Assists by directing the preparation of management reports, completion of claims analysis determining, authorizing exceptions to normal operating procedures and monitoring the operating budget for operational effectiveness.
- Coordinates with leaders, team to approach, resolve issues and ensures processing policies, guidelines are consistent with strategic goals of the organization.
- Ensuring that all claims operations are produced in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with demand, capacity and quality specifications.
- Performs coaching for individuals to perform of their license throughout the operational area and develop strategies for change in long term scaling of demand and capacity.
- Recruiting, training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring staff performance.
- Must have BS degree in operations management, business with 2-4 years of relevant experience as operations manager in claims scheduling.
- Experience with workforce management concepts, practices, and procedures, workforce optimization software
- knowledge of organizational effectiveness, budgets, forecasting, metrics and familiarity with business and financial principles are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Database.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sabrina @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8581