Client Service Specialist - Property and Casualty
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania Fort Washington, PA 19034
Job Title: Client Service Specialist - Property and Casualty
Location: Fort Washington, Pennsylvania - 19034
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 4 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls via 800 lines.
- Respond to customer communications via email and phone.
- Maintain service, quality and timeliness standards.
- Support the Group Insurance for Firms team and management to address product information, and policies and procedures with carriers, auditors and business partners.
- Analyzes transactions, corrects records and adjusts errors as needed on Group policies.
- Manage priorities and work distribution.
- Interact with other departments on various projects including new programs, products and technology.
- Support knowledge management transfer within the department through training, quality and intranet projects.
- P&C license and Life, Accident and Health license preferred.
- Demonstrated skills and abilities to be goal oriented and solve complex issues.
- Learn multiple products to support revenue growth for program business.
- Possess excellent organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Possess excellent written communication skills for customer correspondence.
- Provide excellent quality service to customers.
- Demonstrated ability in handling details and key follow up capability.
- Strong PC skills with solid knowledge based in Word, Excel and PowerPoint software.
- Ability to identify process efficiencies and handle daily activities in a thorough and accurate fashion.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- P&C License Required.
- Life, Accident, Health license preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter