Client Tech Support Rep II
Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Job Title: Client Tech Support Rep II
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: 06 Months Contract
About our Client: US provider of financial services technology. Domain includes banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers.
Basic Qualifications For Consideration:
- Act as the primary Chargeback contact and provides support of clients’ card portfolio chargeback programs (debit, credit, prepaid)
- Performs analysis and chargeback input for a queue of clients: reviews and processes dispute/fraud claims in a timely and accurate manner in support of the department’s Service Level Agreements while maintaining awareness of Visa or MasterCard processing timeframes, regulations, and processing changes.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of all internal and network processing systems and software as well as Regulation E and Visa or MasterCard processing timeframes and regulations.
- Resolve moderately complex issues on behalf of clients in support of dispute resolution processing; compare alternative actions and decide on appropriate approach.
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external clients regarding chargeback requirements, system processing and functionality, dispute lifecycle, claim status and data input.
- Answer incoming calls and inquiries from customers, sales and account management to resolve customer questions and concerns
- Provide accurate information and quality customer service
- Research customer inquiries utilizing company resources and document customer conversations, information, questions, corrective action/answers, and product orders in the tracking application
- Resolve problems by researching and working with other departments. Follow through on issues by placing outgoing calls to retrieve additional information or returning calls to offer information regarding resolution
- Meet individual customer service call volume and quality expectations
- Provide support for Account Executives as assigned
- Share best practices with other customer service claim teams
- Respond to non-routine inquiries through phone or e-mail contact with customers and prospects about the company’s products or services
- Promote and maintain positive customer relations utilizing service excellence techniques
- Participate in meeting team goals for service, quality and cost
- Participate in and support company-wide initiatives such as continuous process improvement in order to improve service, reduce costs, and improve quality
- Previous experience in financial institution balancing of general ledger, teller or ATM cash accounts plus 3+ years banking or customer service experience.
- High school diploma required, bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Demonstrated experience working well in a close team environment.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi task and support the needs of multiple clients simultaneously, following up with clients as needed.
- Ability to make decisions and solves problem that are general in nature and for which there are precedents. More far reaching decisions will be referred to the supervisor/manager.
- Possess demonstrated ability to determine when to refer issues versus handle them personally.
- Solid PC (MS Office) skills and the ability to type 35 wpm or greater.
- Ability to travel (approximately 15%) as needed.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Monalisa @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-686-9381
Manoz @ email@example.com, - 703-337-0402