Closing Specialist Mortgage/Real Estate
Warwick Warwick, RI 02886
Job Title: Closing Specialist – Mortgage/Real Estate
Location: Warwick, Rhode Island - 02886
Duration: 6 Months (Potential for Extension)
About Our Client : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Performs various quality control reviews specific to the mortgage loan process/documentation and verify agent information to ensure payment security standards are met.
- Responsible to account data entry maintenance on various systems and prepare/communicate monthly quality control testing results.
- Coordinate with staff and third parties - attorney, closing agents, vendors to perform verifications and resolve issues as required.
- Support with accurately proofread documents through analyzing.
- Must have bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of relevant experience in mortgage loans and security loan processing.
- Should have knowledge of mortgage loan documentation, lending compliance regulations (TRID, Reg. Z, Reg. B, FACTA, HMDA), compliance in a banking environment.
- knowledge of loan and revolving credit/ documentation is highly preferred.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access and Project, Windows, Visio, etc.
- Should have excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Rosa : email@example.com - 678-250-9926
Freya: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9900